- For the purposes of utilizing the Services and/or transacting with the medical volunteers through the Website, You are required to obtain registration, in accordance with the procedure established by Umeed in this regard. As part of the registration process, Umeed may collect the following personal information from You:
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Other details as You may volunteer.
- Umeed does not store any “Personal Information” of the User beyond five days of its being provided. Any and all personal information submitted will be deleted from our database within 5 days of submitting such information.
- “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Umeed, is capable of identifying the person concerned.
- Umeed will retain User Information only to the extent it is necessary to provide Services to the Users. The chat history (Without including any personal information like, name, email or phone number) between the User and Medical Volunteer may be stored for analysis for a period of 3 months. If you wish the chat history to be deleted, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org with a request and all particulars related to the User will be deleted.
- We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
- The Website may enable you to communicate with medical volunteers or to post information to be accessed by others, whereupon other users may collect such data. Umeed hereby expressly disclaims any liability for any misuse of such information that is made available by visitors in such a manner.
- Umeed shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users' Personal Information or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Umeed including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.